Values, Mission and Vision
Our Core Values
- Faith - We believe in God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – as we confess our faith in the creeds and live the Gospel in our daily lives.
- Family - We care for, nurture and support individuals and families in every stage of life and circumstances.
- Honesty - We earn trust through open, truthful communication and we act with integrity by aligning our behavior with our words and values.
- Loyalty - We demonstrate allegiance to the people and ministry of Emmanuel.
- Community - We enrich lives for our congregation, neighborhood and beyond by building relationships through worship, fellowship and service.
The Mission of Emmanuel Episcopal Church is to worship and serve God so that all people may experience and grow in God’s love, acceptance and grace. We meet the needs of families and individuals, in our community and beyond, in the spirit of love, friendship, compassion, fellowship and fun.
Our 10 -Year Vision for Emmanuel
Emmanuel Episcopal Church is a thriving, engaged and creative parish working to educate and meet the needs of children, youth and adults; live and demonstrate our Christian values; and create a more humane and just world through community service and outreach.