SPOTS AVAILABLE! We currently have an opening in our 4/5s program for the 2016-17 school year. Please contact the Preschool Office at 703.683.0303 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.
Founded in 1968, Emmanuel Preschool believes that young children learn best through play and their relationships and interactions with caring adults. Our goals are to:
• Help children learn to be part of a group, to share and take turns.
• Foster cognitive development and emergent literacy in reading, math and science.
• Encourage strong bodies through active play.
• Support artistic development with arts and crafts activities and inclusion of music in daily routines and weekly music class.
• Promote emotional security and spiritual growth.
• Prepare children for successful transition to future school settings.
Please contact our director Ressa Jones at email@example.com.
Follow us: On Emmanuel Preschool's facebook page.