Founded in 1968, Emmanuel Preschool believes that young children learn best through play and their relationships and interactions with caring adults. Our goals are to:
• Help children learn to be part of a group, to share and take turns.
• Foster cognitive development and emergent literacy in reading, math and science.
• Encourage strong bodies through active play.
• Support artistic development with arts and crafts activities and inclusion of music in daily routines and weekly music class.
• Promote emotional security and spiritual growth.
• Prepare children for successful transition to future school settings.
QUESTIONS? Contact our Director, Ellen Bachman, at email@example.com or 703-683-0303.
Follow us - On Emmanuel Preschool's facebook page.